|GBCC helps its members to:
– Grow as photographers through monthly educational programs.
– Discuss current trends in photography.
– Have questions answered about their photography interests.
– Participate in field trips and study programs.
– Receive information about photography groups within the New England region.
– Learn about the best equipment and the best places to shop.
– Socialize with people who share your interest in photography.
– Compete in monthly competitions with peers; helping you improve your techniques. Meetings are held the first and third Wednesday of the month from September through May.
7:00 p.m. (doors open 6:30) at the First Congregational Church. 2301 Main Street. Stratford. CTThis website is the cooperation of Compudata Group plus
Hazel Meredith – Pat Behnan – Antoinette Gombeda – Nancy Gurtner.
|We have a presence in|